Bespoke tours for individuals
Paris is one of the greatest cultural capitals in the world, and there is so much to see! Whether you are interested in medieval architecture, impressionism or street art, you will find something to satisfy your curiosity.
While I specialised in modern and contemporary art, I keep my knowledge up to date in the general history of art. Works of art from all time periods and geographical areas are interesting to me because they all express a different take on themes and preoccupations which remain relevant to us today.
A bespoke private tour allows you to choose what you would like to explore, and I will suggest a programme catering to your needs, interests and available time. Whether you want to learn or just enjoy a relaxing time while contemplating beautiful works of art, it’s all possible – just let me know what your wishes are.
Tours can also be geared towards children.
Please don’t hesitate to let me know if you are celebrating a special occasion (honeymoon, wedding anniversary, birthday…). I can organise a tour around a specific theme.
Contact me to get a quote according to your project, the time delay and the number of participants.
- Louvre Museum (overview or tour of a specific department)
- Orsay Museum (for impressionism and more)
- Centre Georges Pompidou (for modern and contemporary art)
- Rodin Museum
- Palais de Tokyo (for contemporary art shows)
- Musée de l’Orangerie (for Monet’s waterlilies)
- Street Art
- Walking tour of Paris
- Picasso Museum
- Musée du Quai Branly (Arts of Africa, Oceania and the Americas)
- MAC/VAL (amazing contemporary art museum just outside Paris)
- Musée national des Arts asiatiques – Guimet (Asian arts)
- Fondation Cartier pour l’art contemporain
- Maison et Jardins de Claude Monet à Giverny
- Halle Saint-Pierre (outsider art)
“Art is not what you see, but what you make others see” – Edgar Degas